uzer47

Hello Last Sparrow Tattoo

My name is Ulises, and i have been getting tattooed for the past 4 years now. I enjoy learning about tattoo history and culture. I love to draw and paint tattoo flash. I made this account to learn more about the history of tattooing, and to learn about new artist as well. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Welcome! :D have fun!

Yesterday I watched an history documentary about tattoos and I learned a lot. It was in spanish tho, but it was a voiceover so if I found the original one in english I will post it if you're interested in tattoo history :)

Enviado desde mi JY-G4 mediante Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• kind of like this ?  
    • So in the end, they emailed me saying they have to reschedule and they needed to be with family. I asked for my deposit back and they said it was no problem and to just call the shop and ask for it. I think your right atomicmagpye, the tattoo gods are telling me something lol. Luckily I got in with another artist, I was planning to go to anyways, on friday to get the same subject in a different style.
    • See video for what happens when someone tattoos you in an RV - or in this case a car. It's the acceleration, corners and braking that usually cause the issues. It may be possible on a long stretch of highway - but still not usually recommended. skip to 35 seconds in for the educational bit.    
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics