New tattoo bleed out? whats hapening!?

cucatz

Just got a full back peice with a lot of tribal lines. However the ink is running out of the lines and making a blurr out of the surrounding area. Does anyone know if this is part of the healing process or a blow out? what should i do? ( the pictures are kinda small, hold control and scroll with your mouse to make larger).

Any insight would help, Thanks

I tried to resize the pictures a few times but the site wouldn't accept them. Those pics were taken 2 days after I got it done. I'll wait like your saying and then make a plan. I have a touch up in a month if it's a blow out I guess I have to ask him to make it bigger or put ashadding around around it to hide the blurring? Thanks for the opinion guys

if it's a blow out I guess I have to ask him to make it bigger or put ashadding around around it to hide the blurring?

ah i'm not sure thats the answer

- - - Updated - - -

if it's a blow out I guess I have to ask him to make it bigger or put ashadding around around it to hide the blurring?

ah i'm not sure thats the answer

Looks like bruising to me. Did you take these pictures a few days after the tattoo? I would wait a few weeks before getting too worried.

I'm with 9 years. Looks like bruising to me. That always happens when I get my arms tattooed. I wouldn't worry yet. It's early days.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like bruising to me. Did you take these pictures a few days after the tattoo? I would wait a few weeks before getting too worried.

I'm with 9 years. Looks like bruising to me. That always happens when I get my arms tattooed. I wouldn't worry yet. It's early days.

Thanks I hope your right.

But if making it bigger or adding shadding to hide the bleed out isn't the answer (if that is in fact what has happened,) then what would the answer be? It's pretty noticeable on my trap muscle. I'd see it all the time. It would be a constant spruce of anxiety

But if making it bigger or adding shadding to hide the bleed out isn't the answer (if that is in fact what has happened,) then what would the answer be? It's pretty noticeable on my trap muscle. I'd see it all the time. It would be a constant spruce of anxiety

your overthinking it - i dont think the blowout will be as noticeable as you think - tattoos just arent perfect - however - if there is alot of blowout in the tattoo - you might want to take careful considerations with returning to that artist - not saying that you cant get blowouts from good artists you can - but i think there might be a point where i'd look elsewhere

personally i say leave it go - get more tatts!

- - - Updated - - -

your overthinking it - i dont think the blowout will be as noticeable as you think - tattoos just arent perfect - however - if there is alot of blowout in the tattoo - you might want to take careful considerations with returning to that artist - not saying that you cant get blowouts from good artists you can - but i think there might be a point where i'd look elsewhere

personally i say leave it go - get more tatts!

Has it gone down at all? i don't know much about bruising.

If it's blow out, it looks like an easy coverup. And please don't go to the same artist! Why take that risk? Because he might do it for free or less $? Not worth it in my opinion.