My introduction

Wamo

Helio lst I'm new to the forum and was hoping that I could get a little help.im a self taught tattooer and it hasn't been easy..I have learned that 10 guage needles are the most popular needles to use for lining.But I would like to know what guage needles are more fit for shading and color? Any help would be appreciated!

Helio lst I'm new to the forum and was hoping that I could get a little help.im a self taught tattooer and it hasn't been easy..I have learned that 10 guage needles are the most popular needles to use for lining.But I would like to know what guage needles are more fit for shading and color? Any help would be appreciated!

wait if you're self taught how can you ask questions - er - i think you are breaking your own rules bud

- - - Updated - - -

wait if you're self taught how can you ask questions - er - i think you are breaking your own rules bud

never heard 10 before...all the new tattooers are using like 15s to line out to get that siiiiick fat blown-out look on the fresh neo-trad tattoos. yknow instead of lining it proper and letting the years of age do its thang. gonna look awesome in 10 years! every been shaded with a 30 mag? shit looks like a metal paint brush !

(seriously though @Wamo ... you want to know what/why guys are using to line and shade? Not going to find it on the internetz...go get some tattoos and figure out the mechanics behind what's going on and follow the "LAW" Listen-ask-watch ...) cheers