Recent sleeve completion...

My wife and I just had our sleeves finished. Both took 3 sessions. We've been getting all of our ink done at Funhouse Tattoo in Vancouver, BC. If you aren't familiar with that shop, have a look online and read a bit about the founders. They hold some patents on some awesome tattoo machines and have been part of the tattoo scene for decades now. Such an awesome shop atmosphere coupled with wicked artists.

Image1462065043.829046.thumb.jpg.364b117Image1462065057.072038.thumb.jpg.b77cc07

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely wifey winning this one!!!! Her sleeve is the thickest traditional tattoo I've ever seen. Not to mention she can sit longer and stiller than anyone any of the artists have ever seen. She'll sit for 12 hours with only 3 5min breaks... Her artist always says he has to prepare his wrist and rest for a few days after her sessions... Here's a pic of a leg piece she got done IN ONE SITTING!!!

Image1462085320.025153.thumb.jpg.b5cb271

But yeah, my sleeve is all parts of my motorcycle mixed up and mashed into a sleeve... I fucking love it.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback!!

Last March I was fortunate enough to purchase/finance a brand new Ducati Panigale 1299s... I've been riding since about the time I could walk, and always wanted to have a Duc. So anyways, I took all of the parts that I could represent in a tattoo and got them put into a sleeve. I took all of the "Ducati" branding off of the crankcase cover, and the Ohlins branding off of the shocks... I didn't want to have that on me, in case I decide to go back to Honda or any other brand.

But yeah, I am stoked at how it turned out. The one thing I do have that is Ducati specific is the Desmodromic valves, on the inside of my bicep. I digress.

Anyways, thanks again everyone!

It seems to me that it is... It's some service to sell tattoo designs.

If there are any moderators around, click it and have a look... You guys decide. IDGAF, anyone who would subscribe to something like that deserves the dummy tax.