duuuuude

lukeb

Hey, I'm Whitney, I seen you are going to start at Blue Rose Tattoo in a couple of weeks. I got a piece done by Greg last month and go back in July to get some background done on the zombie girl I got. I have a pic of it in my introduction thread, check it out. It's nice to meet you, maybe we will end up meeting in person. Blue Rose should be a good place to work, everyone's work there is awesome, that I've seen. It's definitely the best shop in this area. I seen you do some of the water color type work, I know a girl looking for something like that, I'll send her your way! It'll be nice to have you close by man!

Edited by zombae8723

1 hour ago, zombae8723 said:

Hey, I'm Whitney, I seen you are going to start at Blue Rose Tattoo in a couple of weeks. I got a piece done by Greg last month and go back in July to get some background done on the zombie girl I got. I have a pic of it in my introduction thread, check it out. It's nice to meet you, maybe we will end up meeting in person. Blue Rose should be a good place to work, everyone's work there is awesome, that I've seen. It's definitely the best shop in this area. I seen you do some of the water color type work, I know a girl looking for something like that, I'll send her your way! It'll be nice to have you close by man!

Hey! Right on , are you talking about greg telles? But yeah, im staying put where i am. Freaks tattoo emporium. Not moving shops! :) 

Ah hell I must have typed in the wrong instagram name this morning. I looked through your work and got a little excited, someone who could do watercolor was coming to the area. Was wondering why someone would leave Las Vegas for here lmao. Well my bad, let me go see if I can find the right guy. It's crazy though, I saw your instagram this morning and then run into you here.

Just looked and yall have the same instagram name, his is uppercase. Oh well, keep up the good work!

Edited by zombae8723