Ink for sale by angelo miller!!!!!

shaneenholm

OK kids...here it is the best ink...used by Mike wilson,bert krak,Spotlight tattoo,everyone at inksmith and rogers Tim hendricks,shit the whole world give or take 30,000,000 billion...this is the real deal...you get the same ink we get...this was the secret shit once upon a time....

he is calling it TIME TELLS, with the classic red velvet,Pike green, and so on and so froth...call angelo at 904-247-4005.....but please call ready to order...he has what he has just mixed up give or take and you may happen to hit some special blend.....but thats a maybe....

Angelo has a real talent for ink mixing...get in on it.....Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

yeah I heard ya. Here in nebraska you kinda get stuck in the old ways. I went from Mom's to Intenze, but there's sooo much crap out there to catch the "eBay Tattooers".

The closets "good" shop to me is like 3.5 hours away. I don't go to conventions. So LST has turned into my lifeline, lol. I just placed a new order to Lucky last night, and didn't get get the Time Tells. Just couldn't swing the price this time, ya know.

Thanks for posting that for me Hogg. Too busy for computer time yesterday.

@brimstone: He just called it green when i ordered it from him. he didnt have any other greens at that time. grass & lime came out a bit later, so if the name has changed then i am still in the dark about that. ask him about it; he didnt have every single color on a some of the occasions i've called him, so it might be the case that whats made up at that moment is whats available. of course the best information would be from him not me.

• 3 weeks later...

this stuff is gooooood. Very rich color, nice consistency.

Ive personally only used the yellow, lime green & blue concentrate but im very happy with those colors & look forward to acquiring more.

I knew I had to get my hands on some after getting this bad boy by Steve Boltz last year.

IMAG0001.jpg

the time tells golden yellow makes the yellow in all my other tattoos look like piss.

• 3 months later...