Julien Thiebers

HI there

As you know, if you have read my initiation thread, I am in the process of getting my 1st tattoo. My 2nd session was at a local tattoo convention, and Julien Thiebers was there. Having only just getting into tattooing I didnt realise how well known he was (nationally in France at least) I also didnt realise until I checked it up tonight that his studio is only 2 hours away by car from where I live. If I get more, defo checking to see how long his waiting list is. 

https://www.instagram.com/julienthibers/?hl=en

Does anyone have any tattoo's by him, or know of him in the USA? Seems most on here are USA based, but was curious to know how he was like to "work" with ? 

And to keep it more generalised, who else live near (by car) to a well known artist ? I might learn a few more names while we're at it ;)

Rob Koss is also works close to me, about 2 hours as well - though in Switzerland not France. considering I live in a village of 200 people, being close to 2 artists are appreciated as them is quite a good result imo, though I  expect that to get beat hands down, and maybe your a well known artist yourself - who knows? (well I dont at least)