Quotidianlight

Mom gone wild!

Recommended Posts

After 20 years without a new tattoo due to being a single broke mom, both kids are heading to college and I'm starting permanent travel right as I turn 40. So what's a gal to do? Tattoos of course! So hi, I've always loved tattoo's and planned to get a full back and sleeves once I could devote the finances to it. I had my sleeve started on Friday. I was going to just do the forearm and have other artists do it in pieces, but omg, I love it too much! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and add to my list of artists to visit as I travel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

you are far more patient than I am, guess it comes with the territory being a mom and all. Enjoy your travels and tattoos, it'll be a blast. And welcome!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm leaving the use in a couple months and look forward to meeting artists from other countries. I'm thinking of dedicating an arm or a leg just to travel souvenirs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, Quotidianlight said:

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm leaving the use in a couple months and look forward to meeting artists from other countries. I'm thinking of dedicating an arm or a leg just to travel souvenirs.

welcome !.

that sounds like a great adventure !

 

 I travel to kauai and maui each every year and there is an artist on each island that I get "travel souvenirs " from.

Edited by Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:12 AM, soraya said:

Welcome! So cool that you are really diving in and are going big! Good luck!

 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 2:27 PM, Dan said:

welcome !.

that sounds like a great adventure !

 

 I travel to kauai and maui each every year and there is an artist on each island that I get "travel souvenirs " from.

Thank you both. After waiting so long, I just have a vision and I want it done before I'm a senior and my skin is thin. So... go big or go home lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quotidianlight said:

 

Thank you both. After waiting so long, I just have a vision and I want it done before I'm a senior and my skin is thin. So... go big or go home lmao

LOL  well,I will say that I am still getting tattooed and I am still getting good tattoos,and well,uh,ya,with one foot in the grave cheeky-smiley-018.gif ,I'm 56,I know,I know,I'm old. :56_anguished:

 

honestly,my skin is still doing well with ink,I have been getting tattooed since my twenties ,and I think the only thing that's changed is it seems to hurt more ! LOL

Edited by Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dan said:

LOL  well,I will say that I am still getting tattooed and I am still getting good tattoos,and well,uh,ya,with one foot in the grave cheeky-smiley-018.gif ,I'm 56,I know,I know,I'm old. :56_anguished:

 

honestly,my skin is still doing well with ink,I have been getting tattooed since my twenties ,and I think the only thing that's changed is it seems to hurt more ! LOL

pfft, 56 isn't old! When I say old... I'm talking about 80 lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Posts

    • Same here. I felt bad because I thought it portrayed Freddie in too far a negative light (granted he wasn't a saint). They made it like it was him vs the band. In reality, all four of them were, as Freddie once put it, "four cocks fighting." And two years of not touring because Freddie went solo? Bullshit. Even when Freddie went solo he was still working with the band, and even Roger came to help his "friend" with the solo work. I could go on and on with my disappointment. These comments are only the tip of the iceberg. I really wanted a film that represented why the band means so much to so many people (and a little truth wouldn't hurt!). Instead, we got the exact opposite. 
    • Thanks for clarifying that. I don’t like misinforming people however it seems it was done to me! Lol
    • I hated the film, and back when it came out, I spent ages outlining everything that was wrong with it because so many people who know nothing about Freddie and Queen loved it. In simple terms, it was shite. It didn't deserve a single Oscar. Most people have terrible taste in films for the most part, so I shouldn't have been surprised.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

  • Topics

  • Blog Entries