Mom gone wild!

Quotidianlight

After 20 years without a new tattoo due to being a single broke mom, both kids are heading to college and I'm starting permanent travel right as I turn 40. So what's a gal to do? Tattoos of course! So hi, I've always loved tattoo's and planned to get a full back and sleeves once I could devote the finances to it. I had my sleeve started on Friday. I was going to just do the forearm and have other artists do it in pieces, but omg, I love it too much! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and add to my list of artists to visit as I travel.

you are far more patient than I am, guess it comes with the territory being a mom and all. Enjoy your travels and tattoos, it'll be a blast. And welcome!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm leaving the use in a couple months and look forward to meeting artists from other countries. I'm thinking of dedicating an arm or a leg just to travel souvenirs.

On 5/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, Quotidianlight said:

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm leaving the use in a couple months and look forward to meeting artists from other countries. I'm thinking of dedicating an arm or a leg just to travel souvenirs.

welcome !.

that sounds like a great adventure !

I travel to kauai and maui each every year and there is an artist on each island that I get "travel souvenirs " from.

Edited by Dan

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:12 AM, soraya said:

Welcome! So cool that you are really diving in and are going big! Good luck!

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 2:27 PM, Dan said:

welcome !.

that sounds like a great adventure !

I travel to kauai and maui each every year and there is an artist on each island that I get "travel souvenirs " from.

Thank you both. After waiting so long, I just have a vision and I want it done before I'm a senior and my skin is thin. So... go big or go home lmao

1 hour ago, Quotidianlight said:

Thank you both. After waiting so long, I just have a vision and I want it done before I'm a senior and my skin is thin. So... go big or go home lmao

LOL  well,I will say that I am still getting tattooed and I am still getting good tattoos,and well,uh,ya,with one foot in the grave cheeky-smiley-018.gif ,I'm 56,I know,I know,I'm old. :56_anguished:

honestly,my skin is still doing well with ink,I have been getting tattooed since my twenties ,and I think the only thing that's changed is it seems to hurt more ! LOL

Edited by Dan

37 minutes ago, Dan said:

LOL  well,I will say that I am still getting tattooed and I am still getting good tattoos,and well,uh,ya,with one foot in the grave cheeky-smiley-018.gif ,I'm 56,I know,I know,I'm old. :56_anguished:

honestly,my skin is still doing well with ink,I have been getting tattooed since my twenties ,and I think the only thing that's changed is it seems to hurt more ! LOL

pfft, 56 isn't old! When I say old... I'm talking about 80 lmao