best artist in the country for my idea

j144

On May 17, 2016 at 9:45 AM, oboogie said:

Are you at all familiar with surrealism?

I just looked up surrealism in black n grey and i like how everything is like molded/fits in together thats basically the look I'm going for but just realistic as possible... but why do you ask? do you know of a guy that would be well suited for what I'm trying to do?

I wasn't upset at all, just pointing out that your way of thinking is a little fucked. You really think we "came at you" with attitude for no reason? When there are more than a couple of people that have a problem with things you have said, it's not them, it's you. Don't act like you didn't do anything to get that kind of reaction. Maybe you should scroll up and see why people thought you were a jack ass. 

Going back to the topic, I think the guy you posted the link of, Gabriel something I believe, seems pretty bad ass. He could probably put something together for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 26, 2016 at 5:13 AM, zombae8723 said:

I wasn't upset at all, just pointing out that your way of thinking is a little fucked. You really think we "came at you" with attitude for no reason? When there are more than a couple of people that have a problem with things you have said, it's not them, it's you. Don't act like you didn't do anything to get that kind of reaction. Maybe you should scroll up and see why people thought you were a jack ass. 

Going back to the topic, I think the guy you posted the link of, Gabriel something I believe, seems pretty bad ass. He could probably put something together for you.

people got upset because i said a tattoo artist sounds like a prima donna because the artist acts as if they have michael angelo-like artwork so they only do 1 tattoo a week which makes them have a 2 or 3 year wait list.... and people got upset like i was talking about them directly and not the tattoo artist. that isn't my problem. its also quite annoying when i ask a simple question and the thread is being cluttered by people acting like overly sensitive 12 year olds. acting like brats because they don't like something i said about their tattoo artist. all i was asking for was a couple instagram links or names its not that serious. thanks for answering my question though

Edited by j144

On June 4, 2016 at 10:48 AM, oboogie said:

So are you always such a rude dickhead? Because good luck finding any decent tattoo artist who will put up with you being such a jerk.

Are you always an overly sensitive bitch? i ask a simple question and a bunch of retards come out of nowhere spewing their feelings. if you're too sensitive then stay the fuck off the internet and if don't like what i say then get the fuck off the post

Enough already. @j144, if you don't tone down you attitude and language you will be banned. @oboogie, namecalling has never de-escalated anything.

This right here is the kinda shit that every forum in the world is riddled with, but LST used to be nearly free of. This thanks to the respectful and reflected tone that dominated throughout our member base. How about we try to get back to our roots, educate the best we can, or just don't reply to posts we don't agree with, and let them die out. 

Not groovy, man... (Sorry, I just re-watched Easy Rider)

39 minutes ago, j144 said:

Are you always an overly sensitive bitch? i ask a simple question and a bunch of retards come out of nowhere spewing their feelings. if you're too sensitive then stay the fuck off the internet and if don't like what i say then get the fuck off the post

I find your lack of accountability... revealing.

It is so sad to see someone continually shit all over themselves while blaming everyone else for their situation. Grow up, get over yourself and your angry attitude, and just maybe you will learn that you get what you give.

• Steve locked this topic