Cover up Help

Loriloveslife

1 hour ago, Loriloveslife said:

I want something simple not a lot of color. Beautiful with crisp lines.  Feather ?? Looking for advice or ideas!!

Thank You!

where do you live ?  there are plenty of artists that like doing coverups.

Edited by Dan

I don't blame you for wanting to cover it up. ;-)

I covered up a very small flower (ugly and badly tattooed) on my foot in roughly the same place. Had to go dark to cover it up, but I love it. You can still see the old tattoo, but I don't mind. I'm happy with it.

large.gallery_66752_3_1461690286_19421.jpg

Edited by oboogie

On 5/12/2016 at 11:51 AM, marley mission said:

old sorority tattoo? why cover it - keep rocking it and get something else in another spot

This!

I have my fraternity letters on my ankle. Got them in college at age 19. In my late 20s I was really embarrassed that I had been so dumb and wanted to cover them up. Had it all planned out, but the tattoo artist convinced me not to. Now, I'm 45 and I'm glad they are still there. Not as any allegiance... but as a sign of the memories of youth, the reminder that I'm not as smart as I think I am, and I can still point to my "first tattoo".

Leave it!

Edit: here's a photo. They looked really good for about 10-12 years but at year 26 they are fading... but the memories live on.

i-hQNcd8z-XL.jpg

Edited by otisc