(newbie o-p)cover-up suggestions. vegas artist

DuffMan79

Looking to get peoples opinions on the possibility of covering up or reworking the below pictured oni mask.

Going to vegas in july for a week and was thinking of spending the extra few days getting some work done. Possibly at revolt tattoo if available. 

Preferences would be religious art or traditional Canadiana(like Americana art but Canadian instead) 

Thoughts?

-Original post-

Just signed up and enjoying all the info available. 

I have my forearm complete all by one fantastic artist named blue out of petawawa ontario.

My upper arm started dome by 2cents tatto in ottawa oOntario.

Cheers 

Edited by DuffMan79
changing topic

Yes photos please :) :) :)

What style of tattoo do you like? Do you have more than one preferred style? I love American traditional and variations of, but mainly traditional. I also love Japanese but I wont get any Traditional Japanese tattoos as for me personally I feel I wouldn't do it justice, that I would need to go the whole hog.

Do you have any plans in the works for another tattoo?

But yes, welcome !

Oops. Forgot the pics lol 

Big fan of traditinal Japanese. Love the look and idea of traditional Americana but would like to take the concept and have a traditinal Canadian piece done. 

I always find Religious themed pieces to be outstanding and may be my favorite.

Looking at finishing  the upper arm  of my forearm.

At a crossroads with my oni mask, got it done roughly 18 years ago. My Kids find it scary lol theres no way to cover it up but maybe make some adjustments to make more family appealing... Maybe a future thread..

Cheers

20160531_215756.jpg

20160531_215741.jpg

20160531_215706.jpg

20160531_215534.jpg

20160531_215525.jpg

Love the Mask!!!!! keep it! Hey my Husband had the kids convinced his skull came to life if they play up, it lasted while they were around 3-5. Now they just think it's cool and one of our girls (she is 9 in July) wants a skull "On my arm just like Dad but it will have some roses with it too" lol

keen to see with what you come up with to finish off!

hmmm.... flowers? Another mask? I'm not sure. Have fun sifting through ideas! Maybe use the search bar to see what others have put with their Oni masks??

On 5/31/2016 at 0:40 PM, DuffMan79 said:

Looking to get peoples opinions on the possibility of covering up or reworking the below pictured oni mask.

Going to vegas in july for a week and was thinking of spending the extra few days getting some work done. Possibly at revolt tattoo if available. 

Preferences would be religious art or traditional Canadiana(like Americana art but Canadian instead) 

Thoughts?

Moving your new question down here ... you have to have a certain number of posts to start a new thread. Hence the Initiation board. :-)