Hi first and probably last post. Can a tattoo be used to cover up a cellulite wrinkle?

Ladybird

Hi

I have one spot on my rear end that's like a little a crater. It's not huge and it's just one spot. I'm not fat either. I'm actually pretty skinny. I've read about it and it seems to be genetic. When the light is right, you can really see the light hitting the spot and it becomes very noticeable. I was wondering if a tattoo would cover this up. Maybe a black one or something like that?

Imo. It would cover the area as in the skin but the actual cellulite would still be there and with different lighting would still be noticeable. It could possoble less noticeable with working shades and shapes. It has worked with scars etc with great and beautiful results

Personally who gives a sh!t. Be comfortable and confident in you. Get tattoos for the art and beauty of the pieces. 

Cheers!

2 hours ago, DuffMan79 said:

Imo. It would cover the area as in the skin but the actual cellulite would still be there and with different lighting would still be noticeable. It could possoble less noticeable with working shades and shapes. It has worked with scars etc with great and beautiful results

Personally who gives a sh!t. Be comfortable and confident in you. Get tattoos for the art and beauty of the pieces. 

Cheers!

this  /\       :12_slight_smile:

Edited by Dan

16 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Miss @Ladybird...do you have any other tattoos?

Yes, I have three other tattoos. One on my wrist and one on my upper chest. Then I have one on the side of my stomach down by my waist that I used to cover some stretch marks very effectively. Some of that tattoo goes up over my ribs. That one hurt the most. I really like the tattoos I have already.

I'm always happy to get another tattoo so if I can cover something I don't like up then it's a great thing.

Edited by Ladybird

If you only have one spot of cellulite on your butt you are one lucky lady! I have shedload and am planning on getting a big panther over it. 

So yeah, go for it, I'm sure it will definitely distract at the very least which is just as good as hiding it in my book...but get something because you love it and it's rad, not just because it serves the purpose of concealing.

I get it! I'm thinking about other options for you, though. Since from your description, it sound like you are trying to solve for a specific spot, have you tried massage, caffeine creams? I know that it bothers you butt (pun intended), it may be worth a trip to the plastic surgeon/skin spa to see what other options are out there. As you know, you'll have to get a decent sized tattoo to cover up one area and since most women have cellulite, more may appear as you age... @Ladybird

First of all: Squats and lunges. Every day. For 10 weeks. It's not that hard at all, and problem solved.

Second of all, yes a tattoo can cover this up. Many cover-up tattoos (covering other tattoos) use misdirection and a different focal point to adequately hide the previous tattoo. Same thing here. The best tattoo will draw your eye away from the spot you want to cover.