I hate summer :(

Dan

52 minutes ago, bongsau said:

Summer is over...and winter is coming. Time for us to get the tatts!

The real tattoo season is now declared OPEN !! 

yep! my wife has two appointments this month,I have one appointment this month,and I have 1 more planned,but I get tattooed anytime of year.

• 8 months later...

I chose the first day of summer to finish moving and piling the tops of a big oak that fell taking out the power line to my daughter's house last month (power is all repaired). After that I mowed her yard (really wanted to get the month-old growth from under the tree) and started ours. Then I had to replace a valve stem that got knocked off the garden tractor. Luckily had a spare in the motorcycle kit. Then back to finish the ~2.5 acres (none of it flat). Got home fro work ~3:30, ~88 degrees. Finished ~7:30, ~83 degrees. About 90% humidity. Took all of yesterday (pouring rain) to recover.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Temps here in East Tennessee have stopped reaching the 90s, and are now getting into low 60s, upper 50s at night. Heaven! Riding the GoldWing in 82 degree weather on the way home from work is SO much nicer than 98! Once I get over about 35 MPH it actually feels cool, and encourages me to "take the long way home". Even mowing in this weather isn't too bad.

3 hours ago, pidjones said:

Temps here in East Tennessee have stopped reaching the 90s, and are now getting into low 60s, upper 50s at night. Heaven! Riding the GoldWing in 82 degree weather on the way home from work is SO much nicer than 98! Once I get over about 35 MPH it actually feels cool, and encourages me to "take the long way home". Even mowing in this weather isn't too bad.

you and @gtrjunior  are lucky ! here it's 106 today and here is our 7 day :38_worried: 109 tomorrow,thankfully my new job is indoors.

hot.JPG

Edited by Dan

I like every season!

Fortunately, my region seems to be one of the most friendly of all Europe.. we have warm temperatures during summer (and within 10 minutes you can go on the Appennine mountains where it's super cold and windy), and only some snow in the winter so it's never cold (the other year I went to Poland, here (Northern Italy) we had 5°, in Poland they had like -35° and I'm not joking ahah).

I hate those who say that it's super bad to get tattooed in the summer! My summer tattoo heal even faster due to the wind and the exposure. Ok, it's also been 10 years that I don't go to the beach and take sunbaths, but tattoos can be made every month! My forearm tattoos were all made in August ahahah! And they healed fast and perfectly, never had to re-ink them!

• 3 months later...