NEW GAME: Guess what's wrong with this tattoo?

Lochlan

So when writing a tattoo post recently I had this idea to start a new game like a "Where's Waldo" type game for tattoos. So rather than trying to find a guy in a hat with glasses and stripes I thought we could post a picture of a tattoo and let everyone take a swing at what the mistake(s) of a particular tattoo are. This is not too pick on people but to remind us as customers and tattooers to double and triple check the stencil before we get tattooed because bottom line as the tattoo consumer if we give the go ahead after looking in the mirror or what have yous the tattooers tells you to do it is our, the customers, mistake.

So to kick it off, here is a tattoo, "Man's Ruin", on the inside of one of my arms. It was hard to get a good picture but this should work if not let me know and I can try to get an even better picture of this tattoo mistake.

Let the tattoo games begin....heckle on...

Edited by Lochlan

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone has posted some new tattoo mistakes I and other friends have not previously found but not the main one we've had our laughs about. So since this thread has gone a little silent.....shall I:

A) Give a hint

B) Post a better picture

C) Say the answer so the next person can put a photo up?

D) ??????

Oh yeah the winner gets leftover Ford Sea Foam Green Car Paint, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright the answer is here for why this tattoo mistake was posted though all of you have pointed out many new mistakes making it fun, thanks. Here's it is upclose....

Look at the banner and just above that the leg. Now follow the line of the back of the leg(above the banner) behind the banner and when the line reappears to what should be the back of the ankle it is the front. Last time I checked calf's don't bend like that organically, hahaha.

So there is one of my tattoo mistakes on my body. Who's up next? Bring the tattoo mistakes pictures!

Thanks for weighing in on this everyone who did.

Until next time...have a good day!

Lochlan

Well, I realize Im way late on chiming in here but the beer has a line where it looks like the liquid should end but then it's filled to the very top with brown... and her nipples are hella wonky... but these are just random thoughts in addition to what everyone else said. You are a good sport Loch! ;-)

can i just say it looks like a tranny? really whether the foot is backwars or not the leg may be bent cuz hes sitting on his dick... man lets cover that up. or at least make the head the right shape... it kinda looks like brian burk in the nude..wow i didnt realize you guys were so tight..gazer? hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahhhhhhh

haha, say what you all want as I know I got some great late night alcohol and drug induced tattoos all over my body. I still like Jeff Rassier's idea of putting a boxing glove on that one dragon I got.

When does my gazing apprentice Mr. Rodin get back???? Grazing gazer out!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...