Looking to use instagram more, Can anyone suggest some American traditional and black work artists to follow?

Your absolutely right, I need to draw more and stay the fuck off the internet. I did shit the bed on that piece, it's on a good friend of mine and not a paying client. Does that make it better? Not in the least bit. Here is the final product, still not all that good your right. I'm sorry I'm not a tattoo artist extraordinaire? I bit off more than I could chew, I guess you have never done that in your career.

Edited by irtattoos
I messed up the link

1 hour ago, irtattoos said:

I'm sorry I'm not a tattoo artist extraordinaire? I bit off more than I could chew, I guess you have never done that in your career.

Most of us aren't tattoo artists. If we have a bad day at work, we get a scolding from the boss and go home without any lasting repercussions. When you mess up at work, it's on someone forever. Instead of getting defensive, you need a serious attitude change and to take your craft more seriously. You can't go through your career saying "Boy I really fucked up that guy, oh well, I had a bad day. Next!" 

Whats your excuse for nearly every other pic in your profile? Because most of them are jacked up. 

2nsuvwl.png

2r7vsp3.png

64ihpj.png