Need ideas for another tattoo to go with the one I currently have.

StrictlySonic

Hey all! So this is going to be my second tattoo. I absolutely love my first one, my artist did an amazing job. It's a bald eagle on my right shoulder and now I'm looking to expand on it down my arm. Thing is I am not to sure what would go well or compliment the eagle. I'll take any and all suggestions you may have. Thanks in advance!!!

(sorry one was taken in the mirror so they look reflected xD)

13217348_1122358751117658_5059725869448893781_o.jpg13501552_1139166556103544_6827029853841876776_n.jpg

That thing is crying out for some background. Maybe some light gray mountains, clouds, trees, or something else to suggest distance and add depth. Other woodsy animals like wolves, bears, deer, etc could work. Maybe down lower on your arm, you could add a lake like the eagle is swooping down to catch a fish.

Alternately, you could do the patriotic route.

12 hours ago, Synesthesia said:

That  thing is crying out for some background. Maybe some light gray mountains, clouds, trees, or something else to suggest distance and add depth. Other woodsy animals like wolves, bears, deer, etc could work. Maybe down lower on your arm, you could add a lake like the eagle is swooping down to catch a fish.

Alternately, you could do the patriotic route.

That would be awesome with a mountian background