Benjamin97

Rushed into starting a half sleeve :/

Hey guys so I jumped the gun and really wanted to start my half sleeve.  i wanted to add things to make it look more full and Well a year later I want to change some things about it but I can't think of anything that could cover the certain area up. Im happy with the main piece but under the Skelton where the sword, buckle, and bag just doesn't do it for me and want it to be changed asap. If you have any suggestions please let me know i really appreciate it!

Screenshot_2016-06-25-03-12-44.png

Screenshot_2016-06-25-03-12-53.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• So, I got pretty ill — along with the rest of my family — the day after my last tattoo. Fever, snot, puking, the whole lovely picture. 🙂 My artist advised me to stay hydrated, eat healthily, take vitamins, and see what happened, oh, and not to take NSAIDs. Despite this sound advice, the healing process went really weirdly, and now after two weeks, I feel hard scar tissue bits in multiple parts of it. I'm wondering if other folks here have had a similar experience with getting ill right after a tattoo (not "tattoo flu", but just plain old ill), and how their tattoo ended up healing over the long term? 
    • Tattoos certainly don't have to have deep meaning.  If the curious ask you what they mean just tell them "It means I like tattoos". 
    • Don't do anything. Of your original 5 tattoos, you've had two covered up and now you are looking to do even more coverups. This is just a recipe for disaster. Your skin isn't a piece of paper, you can't just keep erasing and starting over. Every time you tattoo, laser or cover up, you are traumatizing your skin and creating more scar tissue. I have two sleeves, back, chest panel and a piece that goes up my right leg to connect with my back/chest. Not a single tattoo has any meaning other than I like the imagery. Just my opinion, but a lot of that 'meaning' nonsense comes from watching too much LA ink and these other tattoo shows where people claim this big long sob story about why they are getting the tattoo.  Take some time, a lot of time, before you do anything; otherwise you're just going to make it worse.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By ByeBye
      I wanna get lasered on this tattoo but I wonder if it will be worth it? Its super dark. Would it even go away completely or at all? Should I just fade for a cover up? 

• By summerlovin6411
      Hello, I'm obviously new here, & I've heard a lot of great things about this forum so I figured I'd give it a shot.
      My main reason for joining is because I am in desperate need of advice for a cover-up of the tat I got when I turned 18.

As you can see it's fantastic. On top of it being a bright green square its also slightly crooked (The way I'm standing trying to take the pic myself makes it look a lot worse)
      I've got a rib cage piece of black & grey roses and a compass, so I'd like to stay away from more roses. Ideally i'd like to use as little color as possible as well, but I'm open to whatever needs to be done to save me from the "Yea I think your tractor's sexy" comments every time I go to the beach.
      Any advice is greatly appreciated.
      Thank you
    • By Embracethepotato
      Hi everyone,
      I'm in need of advice regarding a potential cover up. I got a tattoo on my wrist 5/6 years ago and I don't like it at all so I was wanting to get it covered - I just need advice on what my options are (if any). It was a rushed decision to start with (I was young!) but now all I see on my wrist is a dark, smudgy blob!
      I originally wanted a rose, but the tattoo artist told me to choose a different flower out of his book - I know I should have walked out right then. Would a rose still be possible?
      I am also wanting a tattoo on my opposite forearm, but with this on my wrist I don't feel like anything will 'go' with this at the moment as it's just not feminine to me.
      Any advice greatly appreciated!
      Thanks
    • By Febbo79
      hello
    • By Sthody
      So I bought a tattoo gun in my early teens and soon started to "practice" on myself. I kept the "practice" on my upper thighs so no one could see even when I wore shorts. But now it has just turned into a mess. I fully understand that it wasn't a great idea in the first place. But, it is what it is now and I need some advice. What could be done to sort of blend this all together. Would it be better to get one huge coverup? I don't really care if it looks "awesome". No one sees it but my wife and myself. It does bother me that none of it flows together. So any ideas?
      http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11352&stc=1&d=1411194964
      http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11353&stc=1&d=1411194964
      http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11354&stc=1&d=1411194964
      http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11355&stc=1&d=1411194964
      - - - Updated - - -
      The color that you see was recently done in an attempt to bring it all together. the pictures were taken right after being tattooed.