N00b post

Dopesmoker

Sup dudes/dudettes,

I've been getting tattooed for 15 years in Philadelphia and just went to my first convention last year.

Collected works from Eric Perfect, Mike Hooligan, Scott Bakoss, Eddie Kes, The Gus, Mike Fite, Mario Desa, Han Shinko and I just booked an appt with Chad Koeplinger at Pagoda City Fest and am really excited. Praise Jah I still have both forearms entirely clear.

I referred my little brother up to Smith Street, he really hit it off with Bert and got a lot of work that I'm pretty jealous of.

Spent countless hours at Kadillac Deuce Tattoo and Olde City Tattoo but getting tattooed at Great Lakes Tattoo on vacation was a treat.

Not sure how this website works, I'm just trying to keep my eyes peeled for people guesting on the east coast and shops I should check out.

On 7/13/2016 at 9:13 AM, Dopesmoker said:

Do I post the pictures to a thread post or is there a repository?

You can deposit them in the Gallery and then link to them here. After you put them there, when posting look below where it sez "Insert other media", then select "insert existing attachment" and select what you want.20150423_195846.jpg

Or, you can post direct from your HDD (I think) using the "Drag files here to attach. or choose files... "