Hey!

Shiera

Hey guys!

I'm new here and I decided to join in because I am about to do my first tattoo and I wanted a sentence in japanese but I wanted to be sure it is with the correct characters so I was hoping some of you would understand and could advise me.

Thanks!

My unsolicited opinion: get a classic Japanese tattoo theme to represent that sentence you want. It'll be awesome and you won't have to worry about a poor translation.  

What I really mean is: GET A TIGER! Or a tiger fighting something. Or growling at the (unholy) wind. Or lightening. Lots of lightening. 

On 7/16/2016 at 6:25 AM, 9Years said:

My unsolicited opinion: get a classic Japanese tattoo theme to represent that sentence you want. It'll be awesome and you won't have to worry about a poor translation.  

What I really mean is: GET A TIGER! Or a tiger fighting something. Or growling at the (unholy) wind. Or lightening. Lots of lightening. 

Actually I was thinking of not leaving only the text. That sentence means something to me of course, and was translated from a cousin of mine that was born and lived some years in Japan. But I was thinking about envolving the text with some kind of "wind" I don't know. I just feel that the text only would be kind of maybe boring. But I never thought about putting only an image, and I liked the lightning idea a lot :D Thanks a lot for your help. SStu and oboogie thanks for your help too. Since I am bit unexperienced on this I also want to make sure I am making it right.