New Here

Rhythm

And you have no idea who David Bowie is, either, do you? I got it the week he died.  Way beyond your understanding or capacity, I realize. Silly little boy. Go play somewhere else.

Edited by oboogie

I don't think we're going to save every single person who sees this board from what we perceive to be a bad idea. People who want simple walk-in or street shop tattoos can still get a tattoo that is more or less well done, even if it's an infinity symbol or a phrase that we might think is dumb. For that matter, I'm going to guess that plenty of tattooers who have posted here have spent many hours making tattoos like this one at various points in their careers. And learning from it.

Edited by polliwog

Suddenly we're all so sensitive. Did you not see his shitty comment? I'm just supposed to let that go? I guess I could, but him criticizing my tattoos when he wants that POS? Forgive me for not being particularly friendly after that.

3 hours ago, oboogie said:

And you have no idea who David Bowie is, either, do you? I got it the week he died.  Way beyond your understanding or capacity, I realize. Silly little boy. Go play somewhere else.

Cool story. It still looks like crap.

2 hours ago, polliwog said:

Guys. How about we be kinder and humbler on the newbie threads? This is really tedious and frankly not fun to read at all.

The only person here I don't like is oboogie. Everyone else said their piece without acting like an asshole except for her.

• Steve locked this topic