New Here

Huelessink

hello everyone, glad to be here on the forums. Looks like it's jam packed with a ton of useful information. I can already tell that this is a fun community and cannot wait to begin reading through the different topics available.

Like most people that dive into the tattoo world without doing the proper research ahead of time, I ended up going into a random tattoo shop and picking out a design my first time. I really wanted a cute little humming bird design because I just love hummingbirds :)

Unfortunately the design on my skin ended up being not to my liking at all and was very different from the design that we had discussed with the tattoo artist beforehand, which was very inconvenient. So being me, the impatient human being that I am. I had to get it removed immediately. It was not an exciting experience. Especially for a first tattoo. But bad experiences always help us help others along the way. So I look forward to sharing my experiences here on the forums :D