Hello.New asking for help

NotUrOrdinaryM

Hey Im new to the site and tattoos, been looking through it and love seeing all the useful information everyone is giving and hope to be asking for some help soon. One of my favorite artists is Gary Baseman and was wondering if anyone knows of a tattoo artist that would be able to do something of his on my arm?Any help would be appreciated.Something like this.V 

Tattoo idea.jpg

awesome - I'm in jersey too - lots of great tattoo artist here

you know - there is a guy in Asbury - Matt Dunn - Old Glory - he did some pieces on me that were based off the art of David O'Keefe

it was as if the pieces jumped off the canvas and onto my skin

He did such a great job and is one of the nicest tattooers I've met

I think Matt would love to kill a piece like this for you

that said - there are many great artists in NJ and surrounding area

have you been looking at anyone's work on IG? that you like

large.gallery_51036_25_1461690215_18147.jpglarge.gallery_51036_25_1461690215_18145.jpg

Edited by marley mission

@NotUrOrdinaryM sure thing - lots of very knowledgeable folks here so you may have some more recs coming - I'd also go on IG and start looking at work - granted seeing a fresh tattoo on IG doesnt replace seeing that healed piece on the skin - but you'll get a good idea of whats out there - good luck and keep us updated 

the latest lowdown thread is awesome and i absolutely think the interview section should be mandatory viewing

welcome

btw

http://instagram.com/matt_made_this

Edited by marley mission