Sign in to follow this  
beez

Munewari on women

Recommended Posts

Hi All!

I really like the look of well-executed munewari. I have only seen it on men and a few smaller breasted women.  As a larger breasted woman I am interested to see how munewari reads on...big boobs.  So.  To that end, does anyone have pictures to share? (lol good thing i've been here before because that ALMOST sounds creepy). Anyway, pictures of women, preferably with larger breasts, with munewari to the nipple.  (definitely sounds creepy. but i'm doing it for the tattoos guys!)

Thaaaankkks!

beez

(ps SF peeps, think i'll be down in the last half of august for tattoo!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 20, 2016 at 9:49 PM, beez said:

Hi All!

I really like the look of well-executed munewari. I have only seen it on men and a few smaller breasted women.  As a larger breasted woman I am interested to see how munewari reads on...big boobs.  So.  To that end, does anyone have pictures to share?

This is a subject of interest to me too, as I absolutely love the look, and I've toyed with the idea, (although I'm pretty sure I would never go ahead with it for a variety or reasons).  I'm in the medium boobed category, so I had similar questions. You are right, there are not a lot out there.

I have some pictures, but they probably are more in the medium category. I'd be glad to share, but some are a bit, well...inappropriate, and I don't want to violate any rules of decorum here or offend anyone.

Or am I being too prudish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, soraya said:

I have some pictures, but they probably are more in the medium category. I'd be glad to share, but some are a bit, well...inappropriate, and I don't want to violate any rules of decorum here or offend anyone.

Or am I being too prudish?

I wouldn't worry about offending anyone here. Most of us have posted uncensored photos of our tattooed butts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrianH said:

I wouldn't worry about offending anyone here. Most of us have posted uncensored photos of our tattooed butts.

It's not really nudity if it's fully tattooed.

 

Which is my excuse for dropping trou in public places to show people my back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like I only rarely ever see tattoos that take a woman's breasts into consideration.  I would really like to see more chest pieces that go down onto and encompass the breast; how often do you see pictures of a woman with two large holes in whatever tattoo is covering the rest of her torso?  However, that being said, I don't have any bright ideas for how to incorporate them into the design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



  • Posts

    • Hello everyone. So I got this rose tattoo two weeks ago. Still healing and I know I want to get it “fixed”. My issue with it is that while it looks like a rose you have to look hard to see it’s a rose. I have an appt. scheduled for April to have it worked on by a different artist (he did a pocket watch on my ribs last year that came out great). In meeting with him he said it lacks symmetry (which it does) among some other things, but he feels he can work on this. Looking for any advice. Is this fixable or is it a lost cause? If it’s not fixable then it is what it is, but Tully hoping for some input. Needless to say, I’ve been so bummed since I got because it didn’t come out how I would’ve liked. Thank you.
    • Ah, a dummkopf.    
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

  • Topics

  • Blog Entries