Munewari on women

beez

Hi All!

I really like the look of well-executed munewari. I have only seen it on men and a few smaller breasted women.  As a larger breasted woman I am interested to see how munewari reads on...big boobs.  So.  To that end, does anyone have pictures to share? (lol good thing i've been here before because that ALMOST sounds creepy). Anyway, pictures of women, preferably with larger breasts, with munewari to the nipple.  (definitely sounds creepy. but i'm doing it for the tattoos guys!)

Thaaaankkks!

beez

(ps SF peeps, think i'll be down in the last half of august for tattoo!)

On July 20, 2016 at 9:49 PM, beez said:

Hi All!

I really like the look of well-executed munewari. I have only seen it on men and a few smaller breasted women.  As a larger breasted woman I am interested to see how munewari reads on...big boobs.  So.  To that end, does anyone have pictures to share?

This is a subject of interest to me too, as I absolutely love the look, and I've toyed with the idea, (although I'm pretty sure I would never go ahead with it for a variety or reasons).  I'm in the medium boobed category, so I had similar questions. You are right, there are not a lot out there.

I have some pictures, but they probably are more in the medium category. I'd be glad to share, but some are a bit, well...inappropriate, and I don't want to violate any rules of decorum here or offend anyone.

Or am I being too prudish?

8 minutes ago, soraya said:

I have some pictures, but they probably are more in the medium category. I'd be glad to share, but some are a bit, well...inappropriate, and I don't want to violate any rules of decorum here or offend anyone.

Or am I being too prudish?

I wouldn't worry about offending anyone here. Most of us have posted uncensored photos of our tattooed butts.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like I only rarely ever see tattoos that take a woman's breasts into consideration.  I would really like to see more chest pieces that go down onto and encompass the breast; how often do you see pictures of a woman with two large holes in whatever tattoo is covering the rest of her torso?  However, that being said, I don't have any bright ideas for how to incorporate them into the design.