Hello People :)

TattooloverRS

Hello, my name is Nenad. 

I enjoy everysingle topic about tattoos, huge lover of them. There is nothing better then steping on that spot, the moment when artist starts doing his work, just all your problem dissaper, all worrys are gone, and you just enjoy the moment.
Im looking to get both my sleeves done in next few months, atleast untill end of 2016, thats my goal for now :)
I really love LST and im excited to be a part of it. I really like to read all the topics, share ideas, and just everything in general about tattoos.
I would also like to call all the people out there that are willing to help to get back to me  , as i started an tattoos fundraising at an crowdfunding website.

Thank you so much guys in advance

Kind regards

1 hour ago, TattooloverRS said:

Hello, my name is Nenad. 

I enjoy everysingle topic about tattoos, huge lover of them. There is nothing better then steping on that spot, the moment when artist starts doing his work, just all your problem dissaper, all worrys are gone, and you just enjoy the moment.
Im looking to get both my sleeves done in next few months, atleast untill end of 2016, thats my goal for now :)
I really love LST and im excited to be a part of it. I really like to read all the topics, share ideas, and just everything in general about tattoos.
I would also like to call all the people out there that are willing to help to get back to me Nenadnep@gmail.com , as i started an tattoos fundraising at an crowdfunding website.

Thank you so much guys in advance

Kind regards

LOL  this is about you getting other people to pay for your tattoo ? LOL  sorry but that sucks IMO,

pay for your own tattoos. 

• Steve locked this topic