You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• So in the end, they emailed me saying they have to reschedule and they needed to be with family. I asked for my deposit back and they said it was no problem and to just call the shop and ask for it. I think your right atomicmagpye, the tattoo gods are telling me something lol. Luckily I got in with another artist, I was planning to go to anyways, on friday to get the same subject in a different style.
    • See video for what happens when someone tattoos you in an RV - or in this case a car. It's the acceleration, corners and braking that usually cause the issues. It may be possible on a long stretch of highway - but still not usually recommended. skip to 35 seconds in for the educational bit.    
    • I would ask for the deposit back and find someone else,  if you feel bad about it explain you have no more vacation days.  It's not their fault re their current issues - but by the same token it is not yours either and they have already cancelled on you once. The tattoo gods may be trying to tell you something here :-). Anyhow My advice for what it's worth would be  - get the deposit back and find someone else..... Cheers and have a marvellous day. R.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics