Thanks for the welcome! I have to say that I have zero interest in discussing technical information on a public forum. Trust your tattooer.

I do, however, have an interest in Afghan Kabob, the writings of Harry Crews, Malcolm Gladwell, Charles Bukowski and Bill Buford as well as the musical stylings of Joe Strummer and Can.

I'll go with the Joe Strummer blog request as I was just speaking with a friend how "Streetcore" is one of my favorite all time albums. Or any blog topic that you feel like writing!

mmm Global-A-Go-Go is wayyy better. Not that Streetcore isn't a good album, but damn you can't beat Global. And the first album (I can't remember the name)... meh. I'm surprised there's not more music stuff on this board yet...

PS - howdy Bill! now this post wasn't completely off topic haha

Edited by Jake
PS

• 2 weeks later...
mmm Global-A-Go-Go is wayyy better. Not that Streetcore isn't a good album, but damn you can't beat Global. And the first album (I can't remember the name)... meh. I'm surprised there's not more music stuff on this board yet...

PS - howdy Bill! now this post wasn't completely off topic haha

I'll go with the Joe Strummer blog request as I was just speaking with a friend how "Streetcore" is one of my favorite all time albums. Or any blog topic that you feel like writing!

as so we don't hijack Bill's introduction, maybe this should be in the random crap section? i like both albums almost equally now (global won for a long time), but for seperate reasons. i seriously could go on about them for a while haha

sorry Bill! i didn't know that this would happen!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...