• 2 months later...

I loved having less narrative, to me he let the place and people represent themselves which conveyed a tremendous respect for all involved . Bearing in mind it was Jubilee weekend and this place is a trip , London is a lot of things one thing it isn't , is relaxing . For me it felt not so dreamy and "cool" but warmer and lot more personal and genuine .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's works like the Gypsy Gentleman and Tattoo Age that go a hell of a ways to prove the "tattoo reality" boom wasn't/isn't entirely detrimental. I hope more artists who are entirely aware and passionate about the topic on which they speak follow in Kuhn's footsteps and retake the whole reality aspect, I'm sure it could be a fantastic tool for education (it definitely has been for me). Can't wait for Paris!

• 1 month later...

Just re-watched it and still found myself smiling at the end, Marcus does a great job with these. Probably my favorite episode so far, just ahead of Austin. Also, for those of you who aren't already, you can follow @gypsy_gentleman on Instagram for updates from the road as well as new episode announcements.

The cool thing about Gypsy Gentleman and Tattoo Age is that they both have very minimum overlap as far as their guests are concerned (Valerie Vargas and Dan Santoro being the exceptions). I've been exposed to lots of great artists because of both shows, but Gypsy Gentleman especially. This was my first time discovering Laura Satana. Dig her work.

That Tin Tin interview was so good. Seems like such a character. I dig that.