I love all of them and I've watched each episode at least 3 times so I decided to donate a few dollars to the Gypsy Gentleman project...

What other locations do you want to see episodes for? I think Chicago and Australia would make great episodes.

I love all of them and I've watched each episode at least 3 times so I decided to donate a few dollars to the Gypsy Gentleman project...

What other locations do you want to see episodes for? I think Chicago and Australia would make great episodes.

I would like to see a Eastern Europe/Russia episode. I think it's high time some of those guys doing mind blowing work out there get a little love.

• 3 months later...

I got to hang with Marcus for a bit today, he said that the Japan episode was all set to air until they figured out that the Japanese Translation was all wrong. They're going back in and correcting it and he hopes it'll be finished around June 23.

Even more exciting is who he plans to film with next, I'll give a hint, they discussed it and this person agreed to do it while at the Paris convention...

Damn! I saw people posting to this thread again so my first reaction was that it was released. I was extremely excited for a brief moment. Thanks a lot ;-)

Well, here's hoping it is released sometime next week. That would be an awesome bookend to my back piece experiences. My last session is also next week on the 21st.

• 1 month later...

Just finished it. In case there was any question, this proved that Shige is the Hanya master!

Someone pointed out Marcus' quasi-accent in the Paris episode and we see a little bit of it here again, I think he's just so well traveled and versed in so many different cultures that he can just slip into an almost local identity in all of these places. His humility and respect shown here is incredibly Japanese (especially towards Horiyoshi III and his wife). Marcus truly is a gentleman and finds ways to assimilate very well into other cultures.

Wow. Feels like I've been waiting a long time for this, but I really have no idea how long it's been hahaha...

This is such a great series and this new episode may be the best yet. And so begins the wait in anticipation of the next installment. sigh ;)