• 4 weeks later...

This may have been my favorite episode yet and all three guys did incredible tattoos. Really want to go get tattooed by Rob, it was awesome when he was talking about traditional body suits and how he looked up to Cripwell for that sort of inspiration.

Gypsy Gentlemen is so awesome, I suggest everyone who has enjoyed it so far drop a couple bucks into Marcus' paypal on the site...this shit is way better than cable!

• 5 weeks later...

I hope it's okay bringing a month old thread back, but this 4th installment is my favorite and I think people should see it (along with the rest of the episodes too!). I got to meet Marcus when I was being tattooed at Full Circle by Gemma Pariente. I geeked out and blurted "I love your Gypsy Gentlemen episodes!" and he was super cool about it . I would love to be tattooed him and Bill Canales (who really is one of the humblest, most talented guys out there - the pieces I saw him working one were off the charts amazing).

no love for stewart?

seriously, i hope marcus makes bank off of this series. dude seems like such a cool SOB, and seems very sincere.

I am not sure how he would make any money off this aside from whatever royalties he'll be getting from it airing in the UK (not sure what the Community Channel is but it doesn't scream "big money" to me). Either way I doubt it he is making "bank" off this. I suggest everyone who enjoys to donate to the paypal on the Gypsy Gentleman site.