Sign in to follow this  
AddisonHawke

How much would this cost

Hello i'm 16 ( I have parietal consent and that is legal just so you know ) and was looking to get a tattoo related to the FD because i just passed firefighter 1. I saw this one guys tattoo and would like to get something similar but i need a price point can someone please estimate tell me what a professional tattooist would charge for this tattoo.

AAAA45.png

Edited by AddisonHawke

18 minutes ago, marley mission said:

@AddisonHawke so hard to tell cost man - best thing to do is find the right artist first - then you can get into those discussions at that point

16 huh - damn - to think I waited till I was in my late 30s lol

good luck and if you need referrals 

tell us your general whereabouts

ok thank you ever much

1 hour ago, SStu said:

well, that's a private account with no viewing for us - so we'll have to take your word for it . . . .

all you have to do is follow him then he will accept u pretty much instantly

His stuff looks clean and bold. Don't worry about the money so much. Seeing as you'll have this the rest of your life the difference between the cheapest and the most expensive artist becomes minimal if you divide the cost by the number of days you'll have it on your skin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DJDeepFried said:

His stuff looks clean and bold. Don't worry about the money so much. Seeing as you'll have this the rest of your life the difference between the cheapest and the most expensive artist becomes minimal if you divide the cost by the number of days you'll have it on your skin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this /\

I stopped asking how much a long time ago.I just ask when it's done and pay for it and the tip.

Edited by Dan