Inner Forarm tattoo discomfort level ( band of roses)

Nathan B

So I finally got in appointment for this Thursday to get my first tattoo, It is going to be a band of Black and grey tattoo (I really want it to be detailed) around my inner forearm, under the dip of my elbow. BUT NOT including the dip, (I hear that part of the body is really fragile. Anyways I was just wondering what would be the discomfort level for that area of my body ( I say discomfort because I know that tattoo pain is different from actual physical pain, that its just an annoying pain) This is going to be my first tattoo and I was also hoping to get some nice shading on it. It would be like the picture below but only where the red circle is(not throughout) my forearm , just under the dip of my elbow.

Thank you in advance.

Black-Ink-Roses-Tattoo-On-Girl-Left-Forearm.jpg

The spot you circled hurts -- but you'll get through it. The good news is that it's one of those areas where one area might be a 9/10 but then just an inch to the right or left it is a manageable 4/10. To me the worst part about being tattooed in that area wasn't the needle -- it was the constant wiping of the paper towel. After awhile, it was like sandpaper and the whole area felt like a mild burn. Just depends how long your artist spends in the area.