Japanese traditional sleeve ??

66pens87

• 1 month later...
Any updates?

Non yet. I pushed my first session back from late October to feb 3rd. With the holidays here, I could not be selfish and drop a grand on a outline for myself. But when feb 3rd arrives, appointments will be mad ever 3 weeks until done. Already took every 3rd Friday off for 6 sessions. Will add more if needed. (Sure I will)

What's funny is his shop is s cash only shop. I find this crazy in 2016. I have had maybe 8 tattoo artists work on me and they all have take. My debit card/ credit card. I would think on large pieces like 20 plus hours, not many people are sitting on that type of tattoo cash. I've been saving, so I'm cool. I would rather bump the price of my tattoos up 3% and there is the credit card charge. He is an amazing artist, so people will get the cash I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Had my 3rd session a couple days ago. It was sooooo painful. Inner arm from wrist to pit. I took only one pic and it's not that great of a pic. Doesn't really show much. I could only sit for 1.5 hours before I tapped. One more session of only 45 minutes left on the outline, then off to color/shading. I tend to sit much better, and for much longer, when it comes to shading and color. This tattoo is coming along nicely. 8e70e953f2d50105093e8d772f196423.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it!

I'm planning to have a Chinese/Japanese dragon on my left leg, it's my sign :) but I don't know really well what kind of design to use. 

The inner arm area was painful for me too, and usually I don't feel pain at all!! I had a decoration of flowers and abstract/super-colored things and yeah it hurted! The outlines are so long to do!

Looks really really amazing!

Yeah, definitely! I'm from San Marino, so I can easily reach all of Central Europe.. although I have only 2 tattoos (if I remember well :4_joy::4_joy:) made by non-Sammarinese/Italian tattoo artists! :)

San Marino has a population of 33.000 and only two tattoo studios in the whole nation ahah but yeah there's plenty of them in Northern Italy. Plus, I love to have different styles on my body.. my two "long-term" tattooists are a guy from the '60s and a girl from the '80s so two very different styles just to give an example.. but I love to try new artists for a touch-and-go tattoo sometimes :) 

Maybe I'll get suggestions here :)

Oh, and by the way the dragon on my left leg is something I wanna do at any cost so that's already decided ahah I want it in a Japanese or (better) Chinese style, I'm in love with the one posted in this thread even if it's not colored yet! That's the kind of design I want!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...