SAVAGELY tough healing spot (my fault).

Isotope

This is 12 days post-application. Right at the pants line when I sit. The nasty scabs are almost gone. But these lines, christ, I have no idea how they are going to look when everything finally heals. Anybody had a similar really nasty situation turn out ok? This is not blowout.

29527020322_14ecfc9ba8_b.jpg

Thanks @BrianH. It's a very small part of a very large plot of linework, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This is the first time it's ever happened to me and I've not done anything different, and I've had a lot of work done around pants/waistline (my back piece goes down onto my ass), all working the same job and daily routines as with this piece. I'm just obviously super bummed. 

Edited by Isotope

dont stress (easy to say when its not your tattoo) - you know in the end it wont matter - it'll heal and be just a small part of some tattoo awesomeness

but i know how you feel - when i have healed forearm pieces those are the hardest because you see them constantly and analyzing every detail becomes a part of the healing ritual 

it'll be all good

56 minutes ago, marley mission said:

but i know how you feel - when i have healed forearm pieces those are the hardest because you see them constantly and analyzing every detail becomes a part of the healing ritual 

Exactly! I never worried at all about my back, lol. 

• 2 weeks later...