Hello - New to the site - Need some advice!

SciGeek94

Find a good local tattooer and ask them where it should go. Every artist is different, and different artists have different abilities, which is one of the biggest factors in how a tattoo will turn out in the end.

Commit to getting the tattoo from them, show that you're serious and you'll get some good advice. Dont shop hop looking for ideas.

I like the idea. I've seen cool caffeine and chocolate molecule tattoos!

IMO, my concern is legibility over time. Maybe consider doing less and making it bigger so the line work holds over time. Go with what @a_beukeveld suggests...find an artist and talk to them. They'll point ya in the right direction! Me, I'd be looking for an artist that can nail lettering. Good luck!

Thanks - most people who have this tattoo (which isnt many) have the colored one which is more of a rendered piece of art based on the amino chain - i kinda like the bottom one because it is more genuine and im a bigger fan of black and white - my concern more than anything is the lettering

• 4 weeks later...