Hey all! Tattoo style question

Ceto

I'm right now planning my first tattoo and after looking at pictures for 3 months, I finally found a picture that is super close to what I want! My issue is, I'm not sure what style it is. I've found a few artists I like, but their tattoos don't look like this. Can anyone tell me what style it is, so I can try to find a fitting artist? Just to clarify, I'm looking at the cat in the picture, not the plant. 

764a69c2c0570637847e7aedb00a0e5e.jpg

Also, that is a photo of a freshly inked tattoo. I would like to see how the same tattoo looks fully healed. Make sure whoever you are getting tattooed from is showing you healed pics, not fresh pics. Sometimes the difference is negligible. Sometimes, as with the tattoo above, it could be more dramatic. The tattoo you showed had very little negative space, and depending on the technique of the artist, much of the subtle detail could be lost within a year's time and the cat could possibly look like a black blob.

Edited by otisc