I'm going back in!

Hogrider

After 3 1/2 years of pretty steady tattooing, usual every month to six weeks, I finished two sleeves, chest panels and full back. I was pretty burned out, so I took about 1 1/2 years off, but went in today for a consult. We're going to do big a piece that goes from my right ankle to my torso and will tie in with my chest panel and back piece. I really needed some time to sit with what I had, can't wait to start.

2 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Nice...my I ask what you are getting and by whom?

Sure, the plan is for a Samurai on my thigh, two tigers climbing up either side of my calves towards the Samurai and a dragon coming down towards the Samurai from my ribs. That was the general idea and he'll fill in the rest between now and the time we get started and as we go along. Jesse Tseronis at Sakura Tattoo in Winchester is my artist. He did the rest of my work. I'm one of the few that stick with a single artist. I know there are other great artists out there, but I just haven't felt the need to go elsewhere.

8 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Whoa! That sounds absolutely amazing. I think that it's cool that you found your artist 'for life'. There's something to be said for sticking with one person for all of your work!

Thanks. I'll post pics as we go. I figure, if it aint broke, don't fix it. He's a great guy and I love his work.