Your First Tattoo

iowagirl

On 2016-09-19 at 6:59 PM, AverageJer said:

I got my first tattoo about 5 years ago when my wife decided it was time for her to get a new tattoo after a long break. 

We decided to get matching tattoos of a terrible drawing I had done on a Mother's Day card of the two of us and our daughter all holding hands. Think of those stickers people put on their mini vans except drawn by someone who can't even print his own name legible most of the time. 

It is by far my worst tattoo and one of my favorites. I never thought that it would lead to all these other tattoos. 

IMG_2951.JPG

I love this!

• 4 years later...

Hi everyone! As a Black woman who just got my first major back piece I could not find any resources to how to properly take care of my tattoo. I love shark tank, and also saw this product called Mad Rabbit on Instagram. I only really saw caucasian people on the advertisements, so I was worried it may not work the best for dark skin. I was hesitant at first, but I love this cream and it smells so good. I like earthy scents so I always get cucumber but it comes in a variety of scents. 

https://www.madrabbittattoo.com/?rfsn=6002938.82ee91 

I looked around for a coupon code, and this gave me 15% off, TATSBYAR and I think it still works. I hope someone out there finds this helpful!  

On 8/24/2021 at 3:23 PM, Asia Reese said:

Hi everyone! As a Black woman who just got my first major back piece I could not find any resources to how to properly take care of my tattoo. I love shark tank, and also saw this product called Mad Rabbit on Instagram. I only really saw caucasian people on the advertisements, so I was worried it may not work the best for dark skin. I was hesitant at first, but I love this cream and it smells so good. I like earthy scents so I always get cucumber but it comes in a variety of scents. 

I looked around for a coupon code, and this gave me 15% off, TATSBYAR and I think it still works. I hope someone out there finds this helpful!  

so let's see a ral pic of your tattoo !   I call foul, and guess that you don't even have a single tattoo.  

On 8/24/2021 at 6:23 PM, Asia Reese said:

Scummy scammers are not welcome here. A lie is a bad first post.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Shaheen said:

I had moles on my body which make me feel depressed sometimes. But one day I watching tattoo designs and suddenly I found an article '' can you tattoo over mole'' so when I saw I really get happy and quickly open the website like crazy. They uploaded the best ideas for those who want to get rid of moles. So I chose da design from there and now everyone admires my tattoo when they look at it.

pictures, or it didn't happen

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2016 at 11:17 AM, Devious6 said:

I got my first about six months ago...a month shy of my 61st birthday. …………. After many years of finding excuses not to do it, I finally decided it was time to make it happen.

In a similar situation. Always thought about  getting one but there was nothing I could think of that I would like. But an idea finally occurred to me.  I’ve got an appointment for Aug 28th. But my idea was for a single tattoo a bit smaller than a pack of cigarettes. This has evolved into three elements that spans from the top of my shoulder to mid-arm. So does that count as my second tattoo? 😜