Hi All from Ottawa, Canada

MacHudde

Hi, I'm Jerry from Ottawa, Ontario and I have 4 tattoos and one of them needs to be covered. It's a tribal sun that I have on the base of my neck. It's a crappy tattoo and my ex-wife has a matching on on her lower back. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on something good to cover it with. The tattoo is over 10 years old now. The picture I am posting is once it was healed.

422076_112393145550414_1882472387_n.jpg

Keep in mind that you will probably need to cover this with something 4-5 times the size to really hide it. And you'll likely need a design that can work in/around this tribal to hide it effectively, unless you fade it further with lasering. Luckily there is enough negative space that a creative and clever artist will have plenty to work with. 

• 3 months later...

whats up Jerry, welcome.

easy - slap a big bold black rose with some spiky leafs. it will pop out of your t-shirt collar and leave people wondering. so then you will have to up the ante and get a big ass panther down your back and tiger fighting a snake up your torso. it's a slippery slope haha. but the cover-up can be easily achieved.