Quite possibly the worst catalogue of tattoos i've ever witnessed.

thexhangman

Every once in a while someone will do a bad tattoo, people have to start somewhere I guess, but 1024 tattoos later this guy is clearly in the wrong business.

Where to begin: his website -> fullmoontattoos

Looks like something a child knocked up in 10 minutes, i'm pretty sure i'd call for 'Enquiries' too - if he can't spell right on his website, then what hope does he have.

Now, it's not a pretty photo album, a pain in the arse to navigate, but trust me, there are some absolute pearlers.

new photos

Don't say I didn't warn you!

OMG, Page 6 1st pic. The symbol that's a "personal design". It's the freaking Anarchy symbol. How is that a "personal design"? I don't like to talk trash about other peoples tattoing, and I'm not gonna talk about the quality of work, just his attitude.

OMG, Page 6 1st pic. The symbol that's a "personal design". It's the freaking Anarchy symbol. How is that a "personal design"? I don't like to talk trash about other peoples tattoing, and I'm not gonna talk about the quality of work, just his attitude.

it's close to it, but there isn't a circle around it so it could just be an A and he could be ignorant about the font.

You could spend days looking at terrible tattoo portfolios. There is, by far, more bad than good out there; and, while that was some bad work, i've witnessed "artists" in my city alone who have been tattooing longer than him (and are just as bad, if not worse).... The problem is, some people are just oblivious, have no imagination, and have very low expectations. In fact, that might be the majority of the population. I fault the "artists" more than the clients, but really it all just becomes super frustrating when you think about it too much.

OMG. I got more interested in all the unusual things in the background of all the photos. Baby toys, sip cup on the floor, and my favorite the stains. I don't know if they were the stains of the last dead body or what. I know, everybody should carpet the place that they tattoo in, it won't grow mold or bacteria. The cover-ups made me laugh. Oh and don't forget to pick up a "souviner". And they offer tattoo parties at you house, awesome.