FLASH coloring in the Tattoo style

Picked up the new Chris Garver coloring book (for my reference library) at the book store. Titled: FLASH coloring in the Tattoo style. 

1942021526.jpg?width=360&quality=85&lang

"Cool tattoo art to color from an in-demand tattoo celebrity! Flash, a follow-up to the wildly successful Color Odyssey, presents even more of Chris Garver’s gorgeous designs. As a sought-after figure in the tattoo world, Chris is a perfect choice to bring together tattoo art and adult coloring—and this book perfectly showcases his distinct and detailed style. With images printed on single-sided pages, this book will attract both traditional coloring fans and tattoo devotees looking for ideas for their next inking."

FYI About the Author
Chris Garver is a professional tattoo artist at the world-renowned Invisible NYC on New York City’s Lower East Side. He is also a former star of TLC’s popular reality show Miami Ink. Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA, Chris began experimenting with tattooing at the age of 17 before attending Manhattan’s School of Visual Arts. He has been a full-time professional tattoo artist since moving to New York in his early 20s

I think this a great introduction to the art, for the plain skins. 

Though I take issue with the term "Tattoo Style" I can understand why he put that on the cover. It is a coloring book, with Tattoo related and familiar imagery contained within, so I get it.

When flipping through the book, I found myself thinking, dagn, I would wear that...and that! 

Congratulations to Chris Garver on his second book. 100 pages with perforated pages so you can tear a page out and color it.  I recommend picking up a copy.

So LSTF Did you get one and what do you think about it?