Tattoo from thigh to ribs

Megan

I want a new tattoo. I already have 5 but they are all small. Im ready to go big. Im really struggling to figure out what i want. Im not into skulls and flowers. Im just a Maryland country girl. I was thinking about the american, maryland, and rebel flags all flowing down my side but i feel like it will be awkward. My skin DOES NOT take color. Ive tried 3 different artists and no one can seem to figure it out. Anyone have any ideas? I dont want to go to the artist with a blank slate but im drawing a blank. 

From everything I've seen and read, definitely can't go wrong with Tattoo Paradise. Depending on where in Maryland, Todd Noble and Right Coast in Fenwick Island (when he's there and not up in Mass) is also killer.

I also get a huge kick out of @marley mission's punctuation. Sometimes it's dashes, sometimes it's ellipses, sometimes it's whole new lines. You're like the ee cummings of Last Sparrow!

@suburbanxcore i'm actually trying to incorporate "states" into my collecting - kinda got to thinking about it after getting tattooed by chad during his 50 state tour - well - 50 states might be a bit ambitious for me but I have set my goal at 10 - I have 5 so far - NJ, PA, NY, Mass, MD - i can do same day round trips for Del, RI, Conn, DC (should that count as a 'state' lol) - after that I will have to plan more - anyway - Delaware and Right Coast is def on the short list