Tattoo of the Month November 2016 - PANTHERS

Iwar

TATTOO OF THE MONTH IS BACK!!! Hope we see a strong turnout on this. 

RULES:

The tattoo photos posted in this thread will be submitted for polling of Last Sparrow's Best PANTHER tattoo. This is all in good spirit and fun of course. The submission process opens on the first of the month and ends on the 20th of the month. After that there will be an open poll for one week, which will close on the 27th, and the tattoo with the most votes wins.

Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.

• Include tattoo artist name & tattoo shop with your photo/post.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • It MUST be a finished tattoo
  • It MUST fit the theme of the contest

The theme of November is:

• Iwar pinned this topic

ok - I'm gonna be first to enter with my Robert Ryan Mandala Leopard which resides on my stomach - hopefully the leopard can qualify as its the closest thing to a panther that I have - no hard feelings if it doesnt meet the qualifications - done at Electric Tattoo in Asbury Park NJ - if you havent been tattooed by Robert or been to Electric - well...you're missing out - luckily I live only short drive from the shop - anyway - here you go...btw - this tattoo also made his awesome book - The Inborn Absolute :)

large.gallery_51036_30_1461690264_18972.jpeg

Edited by marley mission

Let's keep this momentum going! My panther vs. snake by Bailey Hunter Robinson. This tattoo just celebrated it's 5th year looking out at the world. Done in one sitting with about 4 hours of tattoo time, while Bailey was still in NYC.

This was my first big tattoo, and I'm still stoked on it everyday!!!

Play on LST.

image.jpeg

All have been amazing so far!!!  

Here's a panther and some roses done by Jebb Riley, done at Congress st tattoo. This was a spur of the moment cover up started while I was waiting on Chad Koeplinger to color in my chest eagle. He was running late, so I made good use of the down time. Done in 3 sessions. Second pick is a half shot of it healed several years later. 

IMG_9943.PNG

IMG_9944.PNG

Edited by Rob I

Well, I guess I'll throw my "cat" in the ring (groannnn haha). 

I'm very happy with how this turned out. The pics are of the fresh tattoo. It has healed beautifully. Done a month ago by Franz Stefanik at the Okey Doke in Toronto, ON. 

I'll toss in the before and after pics too as it was a cover up of a sad old bird. 32 years old to be exact. And, I love the line work !

20161005_203240.jpg

20161005_203243.jpg

20161005_203249.jpg

20161005_164213.jpg

20161005_175628.jpg