Sign in to follow this  
Michelle

Looking for guest spots around the world

28-year-old female tattoo artist from Denmark, looking to do my first guest spots from January 2017.
I've been tattooing for 2 years, I mostly work in B&G realism, but also enjoy doing other styles.
Please check out more work on my facebook: artbymichellem
And if interested, send me a message through my facebook page smile.png

IMG_3239.JPG

IMG_3244.JPG

Edited by Michelle

Hi,

Would you like to come to Nottingham UK?

We are looking for guest artists, we have a great shop, check out The Tattoo Emporium in Nottingham on Faceboo, we are 5 star rated!

Please get in touch via email - tattemporium@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks

On 7/8/2019 at 5:43 AM, Singrid said:

Double that on Nottingham. I already know a great  spamsite who could do a photo session, so a couple of new good tattoos would do me good.

Spam_can.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Yeah, I have heard that as well. Tattoo laser removal definitely isn't something you'd want to do, I'd say it's one of the absolute last things you'd wanna do, actually. From what I've heard (no direct experience), the pain of the laser just doesn't compare to tattoo pain as it's on a whole 'nother level, it takes multiple sessions for the tattoo to really fade and because of how incredibly tough it is on your skin you need an interval of at least one month in-between sessions. That, and the thousands of dollars it can add up to...  My artist told me that she has advised customers to get one or two laser sessions done before cover-ups only a very few handful of times because of all the above cons to lasering, and even with them she suggested no more than one or two sessions just to extremely dark tattoos to lighten the slightest bit so it would be easier to then cover up - to get tattoo lines to fade "wholly" not infrequently takes years and like others already said, would still be visible anyway. 😅
    • I’m assuming. Definitely not an artist myself but I know scar tissue is permanent and once it’s there, there’s never erasing it. I’ve heard laser also hurts more than having the tattoo done itself sooo I’m not sure I’d personally be keen on that 😂
    • Thanks guys I’ll try to respond to this thread once it’s done 👍 (July 10th)
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries