Thick lines

Pksx

I had my first tattoo done on my foot in the start of August which looked perfect and seemed to heal really quick around a month later I noticed the lines became uneven and looked thicken in certain places, I have attached the before and after pictures and I am just liking to find out what could have happened and what I could do to sort it out! Thanks :)

IMG_6215.PNG

IMG_6638.JPG

that's for sure some pretty bad line work,first thing to do is to NOT go back to that tattooer ,

it is kind of strange,it doesn't really look like blowout,it looks like bad line work,but it didn't seem as bad in the "before" shot,  but then it's a different POV

that could be fixed or covered up  by a better artist that knows what they are doing.

sorry to be so blunt,but...

Edited by Dan

5 hours ago, Pksx said:

Thanks for the reply when I first got it done was completely fine was very happy with it once the original scabbing  went down it seemed to just get worse.. 

well,I'm not sure if I was much help LOL,like I said though,a good artist could rework it or cover it up no problem.

Edited by Dan