Cor Mysterium Volume 1

47 minutes ago, bongsau said:

hey what is the difference between the standard and special edition? 

(just curious, the special ed was sold out when i went to preorder)

I could be wrong, but i believe the only difference is the cover/binding... leather vs linen. The website doesn't really say the difference.

i went back and forth before finally purchasing the special edition because i thought it was the only one that came with the prints.  then it was later posted on IG that both editions come with the prints!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got my book yesterday ! I got home and saw the big box and figured it was one of my dumb ebay impulse buys or car parts haha...totally forgot I had pre-ordered this baby a while back.

Came with some nice prints by Grez and Rubendall. Really nice attention to detail on the overall project. I went to bed super late, cause I got stoked and had to look at every single god damn page. Some super cool tattoo art and meaning dissection. I didn't realize how many tattooists were included in the project. Gonna have some new ideas brewing after digesting this book !