St Helena Island - South Atlantic

Sonnyboi_STHL

My name is Baz and I’m an IT technician from Ascension Island in the South Atlantic. A few months ago I was hit by a severe depression and decided to turn my life around.  I’ve given up my career in IT and I’ve opened St Helena’s first comic book/video game outlet.  St Helena is the other island down here in the South Atlantic.

There is a long version of this story but I’ll keep it short.  I’m looking for some advice from all of the professional artists on this forum.  I want to start a parlor for YOU the artist, down here in the South Atlantic.  I’m not a con-man or a spin doctor.  I love tattoos and I think our island’s culture deserves a professional parlor.  At the moment, people are doing it themselves using some pretty dangerous methods. 

I don’t know anything about running a parlor or what equipment is required.  But I know how to get the wheels turning and keep them turning here on St Helena.  I can source the venue, gear, accommodation and even a car if needed.  I’ll leave the running of the parlor to any artist up for an adventure.  But I want this place to be awesome.  I want artists to feel comfortable and free when they arrive.  So, I need some help.  I want to know the equipment I’ll need to get, the best brands…everything.  Tell me your dream rig and I’ll build your dream parlor here in the South Atlantic.  Like I said earlier, I’m no spin doctor.  I want to build this because I want to be a part of it!

Also, I would love to hear from anyone who'd be interested in running a parlor here on St Helena.  This really is a beautiful place with beautiful people.  It will be an experience of a lifetime and I'd do everything in my power to make that person feel welcome and comfortable down here.  Just google the place and be amazed. Better still, get in contact and I'll tell you everything and anything!!!