LST's Second Tattoo Forum Contest

Lochlan

Hey LSTers,

Last week the LST team met and put some cool new things in motion and wrapped up some talks on new features that we will slowly be rolling out over the next few months. So with that being said.......The time has come for our second contest! We thought it would be fun to spread the word about LST so how about a referral contest?

The contest will run from now April 18, 2011 until May 31,2011 and the top three members who refer the most new members (new members must post an intro and min. 5 posts) will win a Last Sparrow Tattoo T-Shirt by Scott Sylvia.

How it works:

You gain referrals by promoting Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum using your unique referral link on other sites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. The link you should use as your referral link is in your usercp and can be found by:

1) Locating the "Settings" button at the top right side when you're logged in and clicking

2) Then in the center of your page you will see a box titled "Last Sparrow Tattoo Referrals"

3) Within this box in red you will see your unique user referral code and it will look something like this:

4) Copy and paste this on the other sites you frequent.

5) Then when people click your link and sign-up you will get credit for the referral which will also show up on your profile under the "About Me"

6) Once your referral has signed up they must do an introduction in the "Initiation" section plus five positive/thoughtful post

Please be courteous when promoting Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum and E-zine by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

Thanks again and let the games begin!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi all,

I just thought of asking now but i recomended Chrismoniz to join and he did and he introduced himself and has posted a total of 9 times so far. i wasnt intending on participating in the contest but i guess since chris did end up joining, i was wondering if i could be added into the contest. is it too late because he didnt use my refernece link/#?

We hope everyone who decided to participate in the contest enjoyed themselves and now have some old friends who have joined them and us on LST.

Welcome to our new members.

We will post the results shortly......

Feel free to continue to use your own personal referral code if you please or refer how ever you desire....thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the wait......

The winners are:

Dringenberg & Co.

Aahzz

andreas coenen

didar

hawk

Ms. Mikki

the professor

Tim Hendricks

Valerie Vargas

Alanna

Congratulations and thanks to all who participated!

Private message me your shirt size, if you want a female or male cut, and your mailing address......

• 1 month later...