Tornadoes in North Carolina destroyed a good shop.

"

Performance Tattoos in Fayetteville, North Carolina was caught in the line of tornadoes that ripped through the state on Saturday, April 16th. The link above is to a video showing the devastation. This is a good, clean shop putting out high quality work in a military town that doesn't have many shops with a good work ethic and true art. I live about an hour from there in Raleigh and we are going to be trying to put together a fund raiser for them soon. However, I know how tight the tattoo community is and how easily this could happen anywhere, so I figured if anyone beyond the state could or would help, that would be awesome.
All of their disposables have been contaminated, the whole place is a wreck. Please stop by their facebook page Performance Tattoo | Facebook
Thanks everyone.
~Robin

i lost my hole shop in a fire in december its a real kick in the ass, in the end the insurance payed after many sleepless nights waiting for a yes and a cheque .

while the builders rebuilt the shop i made good of the time off from drawing designs for customers and painted. spending time with the family and trying to not let it get you down is my only advise, thoughts go uot to you all.

• 2 weeks later...