outrenthome

Scar on my left deltoid, what tattoo?

I had surgery more than one year ago on my shoulder, the surgeon removed a bone spur and I'm looking for a suggestion as to what tattoo should I get to cover the nasty scar that now i have. Thank you for your help!

I only have one tattoo on my back. In the pictures you can see the back tattoo and the scar on the top of my shoulder.

I wish i could do a full sleeve but that would create a potential problem with my accounting job. So maybe something just big enough to be covered by a short sleeve shirt?

Thank you for your help!

d3227c06c0813942c85388f66d875011.jpga473f53654cabedc5709bf3ab9cb3e3d.jpgb0652de6f8aec946b875748da964875b.jpg

IMG_20161218_233609.jpg

IMG_20161218_233630.jpg

IMG_20161218_233643.jpg

Edited by outrenthome
pictures are not showing

Shouldn't you decide what tattoo you want ?

i had shoulder and bicep surgery and got my sleeve to cover it, basically the only decision I made was swapping which arm the tattoo I really wanted was going to go on*

My artist had tattooed over a number of scars so during the design consultation appointment we or more to the point he just altered the design to cover the scars. I had two minor scars on my shoulder and one thin long scar on my bicep.

so I would decide what you really want and talk it over with your artist 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068777/Man-lost-arm-freak-accident-stump-transformed-tattoo-artist-dolphins-head.html

this had worse scars and he pulled it off 

* I had a Japanese full sleeve tattoo done one of the scars was covered with shading , and the others were covered by black and grey water design

Edited by Tuchaka

A friend of mine that was in my platoon was in a bad car wreck and received a pretty gnarly scar due to it.

He got a tattoo of a knife cutting his skin on the scar. It was pretty neat. Wish I had a picture of it.